Up to date information on the conference details such as,call for abstracts, sponsorship opportunities, registrations and more is available via the dedicated THETA conference website and social accounts
THETA (The Higher Education Technology Agenda) is a conference in Australasia run under the direction of CAUDIT alongside associations CAUL (Council of Australian University Librarians) and ACODE (Australian Council on Open, Distance and E-Learning).
The aim of the conference is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology and research. Held over three days, the event attracts around 600 participants from IT, Library and Teaching & Learning.
SUBSCRIBE to the conference newsletter so you don't miss out on important updates
The conference provides a forum for exploring the most important issues facing higher education information technology and educational leaders. Topics of interest have included but are not limited to:
- Supporting Student Success
- Information security
- Business transformation
- Digital strategy
- Research support
- Change leadership
- Digital integrations
- Cultural change
- Cloud computing
- eResearch and eScholarship
- Technology-enhanced learning
- Learning spaces
- Learning analytics
- Business intelligence
- Mobility – anywhere, anytime
- Open education
- Widening access and increasing participation
- Sustainable and engaging learning environments
- Driving IT value through strategic planning and governance
- Data management, governance, storage and archiving
- Identity and access management
- Service management and creating a service culture
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Sustainability of funding and resources
- Workforce planning
The conference is unique in that it attracts a comprehensive range of practitioners and senior decision-makers across the whole spectrum of Information Technology, Teaching and Learning, Library, Knowledge Management and eResearch in tertiary education.
Presentations from past events can be downloaded from the CAUDIT Resources pages.
Photographers may attend CAUDIT events and the images of participants may be used on the CAUDIT website or within event marketing material. If you do not wish to be photographed, please advise the photographer at the time.