Recorded sessions from the CAUDIT Autumn Members Meeting held in Hobart in April 2013 are now available for members to view.
Instructions to access recorded sessions:
- Visit: http://vmc.aarnet.edu.au
- Scroll down to the ‘Content’ tab. The CAUDIT logo should be visible. If not enter in ‘CAUDIT’ within the search field under the Content tab.
- Click on the CAUDIT logo to open the folder.
- Look for the individual stream using the name listed below and click.
- Enter in access code: CAUDIT2013
- The video will start playing automatically
Wednesday 10th April 2013
Stream name: ‘Hobart_100413_Johnston_Costley_Brown’
What's a CIO to do if the network is us?
UWS Student iPad Initiative
Thursday 11th April 2013
Stream name: ‘Hobart_110413_Dodds_Sunderland_McMillan’
Welcome and Introduction
The key IT challenges facing Cornell and other US institutions
Stream name: ‘Hobart_110413_Clark_James-Holling_Tate’
The Desktop-Free University
CAUDIT wishes to thank all those who took the time to present at CAUDIT Members Meeting and for making your presentations available for download. Your valuable contributions will assist CAUDIT Members in delivering effective IT services and solutions. CAUDIT would also like to thank AARNet for providing streaming services including post event support.