The USLC Community has officially and formally announced the USLC SLAM 2017 Conference, scheduled for 30 August - 1 September 2017, at the Ship Inn, Southbank, Brisbane.
Based on feedback from last and previous years, this years conference will focus on Software Asset Management with the theme of Strength through Collaboration. The planning committee is working on a fresh conference program, including experts from within the commercial and tertiary industries, and USLC members.
Delegate registration is now open - register before July 31, 2017 and your $170 (exGST) registration fee covers:
- 2 1/2 day conference - Vendor free USLC focused sessions on day one.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day during the conference
- Welcome reception and Trade Show - see whats on offer from our event supporters and sponsors.
- Conference Dinner on Thursday Evening.
Our conference organisers will again be using the Currinda online registration system which:
- allows you to pay directly via a credit card or generate a tax invoice for payment
- provides for multiple/group registrations
- secures accommodation at special conference rates
Sponsors and Trade Show Exhibitors
The initial response to our sponsorship prospectus has been excellent and I can confirm the following sponsors already supporting our event:
Gold Sponsor - Insight
Silver Sponsors - Flexera Software, Data#3, Snow Software, Dimension Data, Hearne Software
Bronze Sponsors - Sassafras, DXC RedRock, VMware
Additional Trade Show Exhibitors - Staples
Know of an organisation, Software vendor, distributor or reseller who would be interested in sponsoring this event? there are limited opportunities left, so please send u some information.
Call for Papers / Presenters
Some of the most engaging and thought provoking presentations have come from members of the USLC. Have you had any particular challenges, wins, process or system implementations that you would like to share - or just have a story to tell? Some have taken up this challenge for 2017 already, what about you? We would love you to present - please submit your ideas to any of the USLC executive or Anagram Events.
Download SLAM Overview