Applications are now open for the 2017 CAUDIT Managers Program.
This program is specifically designed for new, middle-level or aspirant IT or library managers from CAUDIT member institutions to understand, develop and apply essential managerial and leadership skills.
Snapshot of key information:
- Program delivered over 7 months
- 4 face-to-face sessions delivered at host universities
- One-on-one coaching throughout the program (via Skype)
- Leadership Skills Inventory (LSI) feedback tool
- Host university tours and discussions with university IT leaders
- Lifetime professional connections within higher education
- Program is limited to a maximum of 20 participants
- Cost per participant $3,999 AUD incl GST plus travel
The program encourages participants to take an introspective look at themselves and how they operate within challenging and stimulating environments and to seek ways of applying their new awareness and understanding of behaviours and situations. Participants are required to 'own' their actions by undertaking the LSI feedback tool at the beginning and then again at the end of the program to see how their behaviours have been received by their peers.
Anyone committed to improving their professional and personal development should consider applying for this rich and rewarding experience. The CAUDIT Managers Program encourages diversity among its participants and generally no more than two persons from the same institution are able to attend in the same program.
Applications close at 5.00pm AEDST on Wednesday 1st March 2017 .
Want to talk to someone who has experienced the program? Find your colleagues via the graduates list.