Exciting opportunities for secondment (or employment) with CAUDIT
CAUDIT has a full-time project resource roles available for a period of eight months, starting asap. You would be working on sector-wide strategic initiatives aimed at supporting members and their staff. The position is available on a secondment basis, contract or by direct employment with CAUDIT. N.B job will remain open until filled - please send your application through.
It is hoped that the position will be on the ground running by early April 2019. CAUDIT staff operate in a flexible, online environment and therefore applications are invited from all Australian States, Territories and New Zealand.
CAUDIT member organisations acknowledge the immense professional value to both the employee and their home organisation when secondment opportunities arise. This is even more relevant when opportunities arise outside your own institution. These two roles provide an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the sector through work with CAUDIT while advancing specific initiatives and engagements.
CAUDIT is an incorporated Not For Profit Association with membership drawn from higher education and research institutions in Australia and New Zealand, plus those in the Asia-Pacific region, as well as a number of major research organisations, plus UTS:Insearch and The College of Law. Member organisations are represented by the most senior IT person in their organisation - generally their Chief Information Officer, Chief Digital Officer or Director, IT.
CAUDIT's purpose is to support each other in leading the application of digital capabilities to transform education and research.
Three key strategies provide the focus for CAUDIT's activities: connecting, enabling and challenging our members. Sharing and collaboration in a trusted environment is a fundamental benefit of CAUDIT membership.
Project Officer – The Project Officer will focus on the following key activities:
- Facilitate review of CAUDIT membership categories
- Progress engagement and the finalisation of MoU’s between CAUDIT and partners
- Potential coordination of international study tour
- Engagement with member organisations on a range of topics including benchmarking, professional development and other topics as appropriate
- Support the Director, Analytics with benchmarking and survey activities
- Potentially facilitate review of the CAUDIT Constitution
- Depending upon timing, assist with the inaugural CAUDIT Awards presentation
How to apply
- Download Position Description for Project Officer
- Contact Anne Kealley, CEO, CAUDIT via email to anne.kealley[at]caudit.edu.au if you have any queries prior to finalising your application.
- Email your application (brief statement indicating your suitability and how you meet the selection criteria) to anne.kealley[at]caudit.edu.au.