in Australasian universities and research organisations
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This two-session short course has been developed especially for people from within IT, library and research disciplines in the higher education sector and provide you with a deep appreciation of the value in choosing a service mindset for your interactions with colleagues, clients, stakeholders and peers.
Your mindset is the foundation to your growth and you have the choice to offer value, the choice to attract positive interactions and the choice to act as a professional. Instilling a service mindset underpins your own personal work values and strengthens your organization’s culture ensuring that your interactions are genuine, focused and exceed expectations.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of the true value of a service mindset.
- Create a foundation for excellence in interactions that are genuine, focused and result oriented.
- Be empowered to manage your mindset for more positive interactions, understand what is needed and how you can deliver it.
- Understand the difference between a growth and fixed mindset and how it effects customer interactions.
- Put into practice tools and self-management techniques that help you assess and respond to individual situations
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This course is ideal for any individual seeking to create value and build relationships by harnessing a service mindset culture within your organization.
This course will be delivered in two x 2hr web sessions.
The two sessions will be interactive and enable participants to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitator.
Session 1 - Wednesday 01/07/2020 10am - 12noon AEST
Session 2 - Wednesday 08/07/2020 10am - 12noon AEST
The sessions will be interactive and enable participants to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitator.
This session is sold out. Please visit our Short Course page for new session dates
Download: Instilling a Service Mindset brochure
This session is sold out - check for more dates at www.caudit.edu.au/short-courses