Spear Phishing Awareness
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Regardless of your role in the organisation, anyone can be a random or intentional target of malicious email and other online attacks. The best defence that you can apply to safeguard from cybercriminals attempting to steal your or your organisations confidential information is understanding what phishing and spear phishing attacks are and how they are orchestrated using connections between your personal and work information.
CAUDIT in collaboration with the ACSC are delivering a non-technical workshop designed to provide participants an in depth awareness to identify and recognise the indicators to mitigate the impacts and susceptibility to cyber attacks.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This course is developed for IT and eResearch staff from CAUDIT member organisations working within higher education
1 hour online workshop
Please note that the workshops are not being recorded.
- 30 June 2021, Start 12.30pm AEST Completed
- 21 July 2021, Start 1pm AEST - Completed
- 25 August 2021, Start 12.30pm AEST Completed
- 22 September 2021, Start 12.30pm AEST
- 27 October 2021, Start 12.30pm AEDT
- 24 November 2021, Start 12.30pm AEDT