in Australasian universities and research organisations
ABOUT THIS COURSE
People who can find and understand the value to stakeholders, rationalise, measure and articulate this in a clear business case will increase the likelihood of getting their business case through the many approval hoops within an organisation.
In this workshop you will explore key elements that are considered critical components to any business case or project proposal regardless of its scale and, have the opportunity to receive feedback on your own business cases.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have improved skill and confidence in developing strong business cases
- Be able to identify key stakeholders and their success factors
- Be able to articulate and measure qualitative and quantitative benefits
- Know how to apply the Return on Investment formula
- Have a broader understanding organisation budget structures
- Be able to articulate practical recommendations
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This course is ideal for any individual tasked with preparing business cases or developing project proposals regardless of scale. This course is essential for both those who are new to the skill of crafting business cases AND those who want to increase the likelihood of getting a business case across the line.
1-day online workshop
You will participate in this interactive session with like-minded people from within IT, library and research support in the higher education sector and strengthen your network.
Thursday 10 September 9.30am - 4pm AEST
The session will be interactive and enable participants to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitator.
$220.00 including GST (This short course has been partially subsidised by CAUDIT)
Course Outline: Crafting Successful Business Cases