Annually CAUDIT requests Members to enter benchmarking data into the CAUDIT Benchmarking System to provide selected information for the Annual CAUDIT Benchmarking Report presented at the CAUDIT Spring Members Meeting.
2020 CAUDIT Benchmarking data collection
The detailed schedule for the 2020 CAUDIT Benchmarking data collection is detailed below
- New data elements for the 2020 Benchmarking Data Collection
On recommendation from CAUDIT Members, the Benchmarking Advisory Committee [BMAC] has endorsed the inclusion of two new Primary Usage systems are being added to the 2020 data collection:
- Curriculum Management
- Travel Management
Thank you to all who submitted recommendations for 2020.
Known Issues 2020 Data Collection
14 May 2020:
- The Profile Data Extract service is not accessing and downloading Primary Systems data correctly for several Members. This issue is under investigation. Member representatives and Updaters will be notified when this service is operating correctly.
28 May 2020 Update
- The option "Other", initially missing from the drop down lists for the two new Primary Systems - Curriculum Management and Travel Management, has been corrected. Please review your institution's data for these two systems to ensure they are correctly recorded, especially if another system was used in 2019.
2020 Data Collection Schedule
Monday 20 April 2020 with close-off on Friday 5 June 2020 for a six week window for requested information input.
References for the 2020 Data Collection
The three key references of Instructions for New Updaters, Updaters Checklist and Definitions of Data Elements, for the 2020 data collection are now available. All registered 2020 Updaters have been notified.
Updater Webinar 15 April 2020 Resources:
Extracts of Profile and Benchmarking Data 2018
- Data provided in 2019 by participating Members of 2018-based information has been extracted in this Excel file:
- 2018 Profile and Benchmarking Data - Updated 20200505 with corrected 2018 Primary Systems Profile Data
Access the CAUDIT Benchmarking System
Access to the CAUDIT Benchmarking system is restricted to registered staff within the IT division of CAUDIT Members.
To commence the registration process please proceed to log onto the system below and a registration alert will be generated. On confirmation from the Member representative you will then be registered with access.
For any queries please contact Steven Wojnarowski, Director Analytics and Strategic Initiatives on +61 411 022 249 or email email@example.com
[Last Updated 20200528]