Congratulations to our CAUDIT Award Winners for 2019
Improving Student Success
University of Canberra with UC Student 360 by the UC Student 360 Team.
- Our 2019 recipients are using their prize to fund internships on IT projects.
Innovation in Teaching and Learning
Griffith University with Student Digital Workspace by the Digital Solutions Team
- Our 2019 recipients are using their prize to contribute toward staff training on the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and Microsoft MD-101T00 – Managing Modern Desktops.
Excellence in Research Support
The University of Auckland with The Research Hub: Design and Realization of Better Connected Research IT Support Services by the Hub Development Team, Centre for eResearch
- Our 2019 recipients are using their prize for a Team Building and Strategy Retreat for their winning research centre team.
The University of Newcastle with Robotic Process Automation by Kesley Kernes, Cliff Kroemer, Jessika Magnisson Baker
- Our 2019 recipients are using their prize for Group Coaching and Mentoring Development for the Robotic Process Automation team.
Tamara Al-Salim Manager, Identity and Access Management, The University of Auckland
- Our Emerging Leader recipient for 2019 is attending the EDUCAUSE Leading Change Institute 2020.