We plan to submit an initiative which had its end-project report signed off on more than 12 months prior to the 31 December 2019. Does this qualify for the current round of Awards?
- The period covered by the current round of awards is 01 January to 31 December 2019. Unfortunately, an initiative which has had an end-project report signed off more than 12 months prior to the 31 December 2019 does not qualify.
We are planning to submit an initiative, which is still ongoing with a bid in for further funding, although the work was first launched before 01 January 2019. Does this qualify for the current round of awards?
- As the initiative is ongoing, it would qualify for the current round of awards if there is some significant phase of the initiative which was completed/delivered during the 2019 calendar year.
With regards to the Emerging Leader Award, does it apply to this last round of CAUDIT Leadership Institute (CLI) graduates only?
- No, participation in the CLI can have been undertaken in any year, however the significant activity that is being put forward as the demonstrable evidence of leadership needs to have occurred during the 2019 calendar year (as per the projects for the other categories).
When will we be notified if we have made it through to the Finalist Round?
- We will announce those projects that have made it through to the Finalist Round for each category as soon as those categories have been judged.
Is there any financial support being provided for Finalists to attend the Award Ceremony?
- Complimentary attendance will be given for up to two finalists from team entries to attend the Award Ceremony and one ticket for individual nominations.