When: Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st October 2017
Where: University of Wollongong, NSW
The cost to register for the event is AUD$195, including GST. There will be a 2% surcharge for credit card bookings. You’ll be prompted to enter credit card details when registering online. (Registration cost includes full registration, event catering, delegate dinner, conference materials and access to all presentations).
The forum will enable the P3M community of practice to discuss the latest ideas and impacts for Portfolio, Program and Project Management in the University sector – An industry specific forum you do not want to miss!
Who should attend?
CAUDIT P3M Community and others working in Portfolio, Program and Project Management in the University sector.
Why you should attend?
· You will engage and share the experiences of others in the sector and gain valuable and useful insights into how you can advance our portfolio, program and project management to deliver business value.
· You will have the opportunity to explore and discuss the latest trends and developments in program and project management in a relevant setting.
· You will gain access to practical knowledge within your industry by listening to other experiences, and being able to leverage your success from their failures and success stories.
· You will be able to network with your peers from across the sector, build new connections, and meet influencers face-to-face; there is no substitute for meeting someone in real life.
· Visit the University of Wollongong’s Early Start Facility - a world leading collaborative initiative bringing together academic research, tertiary education programs and community engagement
University of Wollongong
Early Start building
Northfields Ave, Wollongong NSW 2522
The recommended accommodation is Novotel Wollongong North Beach
2-14 Cliff Rd, North Wollongong NSW 2520
Distance from event venue ~3KM
Standard room: AUD$182 / night*
Ocean room: AUD$202 / night*
Ocean Balcony room: AUD$222 / night*
*Please note: this is the University of Wollongong corporate rate. Please advise on booking that this accommodation is the attend an event at the University of Wollongong. Confirmation number is 763683 under group: CAUDIT P3M Forum.
The Delegates dinner will be held at the Novotel Wollongong North Beach on the Monday evening.
We are working through the agenda and still welcome ideas and suggestions. We will be canvasing potential attendees prior to finalising the agenda, to ensure it is relevant and valuable.
We will also be seeking volunteer speakers, as this is a community event and needs all our support to make it successful. High level topics and areas of interest, include:
- Investment prioritisation
- Lead change and business transformation
- Portfolio management
- The value of the PMO and how to communicate it
- Establishing a new PMO
- Journey into agile
- The role of PMO and governance in agile
- Creating and sustaining high performing teams
- Allocating resources effectively
We’re looking to start the forum at 10am on the Monday, to allow time for people to travel. The latest we will finish will be 5pm on the Tuesday.
Event parking information:
Parking is available on campus near the Early Start Building in parking lot (P4) as detailed on the map: http://earlystartdiscoveryspace.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/15-Site-Early-Start-Directional-Map.pdf
Free buses regularly operate between Wollongong City and the University.
Antoinette Kesha | P3M Chair | +64 9 923 1869 | 021824821 | email@example.com
Jodie Crawford | Committee Member | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cristina Romanin | Committee Member | +61 (02) 4921 6491 | email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you there. Please distribute to those interested.
Chair, CAUDIT P3M Community
2017 Forum Organising Committee:
- Jodie Crawford, The University of Wollongong
- Antoinette Kesha, The University of Auckland
- Nicola Vere-Critcher, The University of Auckland
- Christina Romanin, University of Newcastle