The 2017 CAUDIT Enterprise Architecture Symposium Programme has now been released and available at: https://www.eainhe.edu.au/programme
Engage: This year’s program has diversified to include workshops, break-out sessions, and a ‘World Café forum with a number of insightful speakers from Higher Education and community partnerships. A few session slots are still available, and we encourage your contribution to help ensure the Symposium fosters valued knowledge-sharing and professional development across our community.
Secure your place: If you haven’t already registered for this year’s Symposium (Monday 20 – Wednesday 22 November, at QUT Brisbane), visit https://www.eainhe.edu.au/register today to confirm your place!
The Symposium Committee is made up of:
- Paul Tasker (QUT) (Chair), http://staff.qut.edu.au/details?id=taskerp
- Felicity James (QUT), http://staff.qut.edu.au/details?id=jamesf
- David Dennis (QUT), http://staff.qut.edu.au/details?id=dennisd
- James Rasmussen (QUT), http://staff.qut.edu.au/details?id=rasmussj
- Jeff Kennedy (UoA), email@example.com
- Samuel Field (Curtin), http://oasisapps.curtin.edu.au/staff/profile/view/Samuel.Field